4.17.2008

A Little Scare....

Seriously being pregnant is one of the biggest joys in life, but also one of the scariest.
so I had to have yet another u/s this morning, this makes my grand total of 5 and im only 4 months along, they thought I was leaking some fluid, could you say scary, so the u/s showed my amniotic fluid is normal but on the lower end of normal, the dr didnt seem concerned so I guess I wont be concerned they didnt even know why he put lower side of normal in my chart because it is in the NORMAL range, the hb was 156 and super strong, so after the u/s I had a dr's appt and he did a test on me to see if infact I was leaking fluid, thank goodness it was negative.. so everything is just hunky doory, I pray that the rest of this pregnancy is uneventful, I can not handle this stress, and its not good on me or the baby....
Im so thankful for zach and the power of the priesthood, he gave me a blessing last night to help calm my nerves, it helped me alot, by the time we got to the dr's today poor zach was so nervous, and I wasnt, hello me not nervous but zach was, does not happen ever... so Iam soooooo thankful for priesthood blessing and of course the power of prayer... I seriously pray that my pregnancy will be smooth sailing from now on, so say prayers for me :)

3 comments:

Chanté said...

Everything will be alright! How great it is to be able to turn to your husband for strength and comfort and knowing Heavenly Father will help get you through this! I can't wait to kiss Ryden's cheeks! I call first to hold him!

Kandace said...

Congrats on the second bambino!!! I am glad you joined the blogging world! It's such a fun way to stay in touch!! I really hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out. You are in our prayers!

Marchezt said...

The priesthood is so awesome. The night before I had Landon, I had my Dad give me a father's blessing. In it he said everything would go smooth and he would be born healthy. Towards the end of labor, his heart rate started to drop and I started to freak, but I then thought of the blessing and it put me to ease and he was born with the cord wrapped once around his neck but loosely...he was healthy! I will keep you in my prayers. Can't wait to meet him! Love ya!