9.16.2008

Maternity Pictures

My sister Chante' is getting into photography and took these maternity pictures of me last week. I love them! Thanks Chante'! Only two more weeks until my induction!






4 comments:

Marchezt said...

You are so cute...Chante did a great job. Love Love Love the one with Saige! I'm sure she is so excited to finally meet her brother.

I can't wait for him to come! What day to you get induced? We love you guys!!

Rob and Jennifer said...

You look amazing ash the pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Those are super sweet! You look great!

Lacking Productivity said...

Um....I totally love your blog! The pic at the top where all of you are looking at the baby is my fave! It was good to see you on Sunday...we HAVE to get together again...after I left, I was telling Paul how much I adore you Ash.