So as you can tell by the pictures Ryden Dirk is here, it was amazing, I wish I would of enjoyed my labor more, but honestly I didnt enjoy at all, when they told me it was time to push, my whole attitude on life changed and I was so excited, during my labor I was having panic attacks left and right, and I do not know why, I just was, so Iam glad to say I was only in labor for 1 1/2 hrs total start to finish, and I only pushed for 9 min, it was awesome, but now that its over Im sad and I should of totally loved being in labor, I mean I wasnt in pain at all, I had an epidural, so I was pain free, but Im glad he is here and healthy he weighted 7lbs 13 0z 20 in long, he was 3 lbs bigger then saige, yes I said that right 3 lbs bigger, Im amazed, but he is perfect in every way. and I just love having a boy and girl...
10.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment