Ryden is already 6 weeks old, I can not believe it, time has gone by way to fast, It makes me sad knowing he is getting big so fast.... here are a couple of his mile stones that he has acomplished in the last 6 weeks:
he now smiles
he will now talk in his baby talk (so cute)
he still eats every 2 hours during the day, but I can get at least a 4 hr long stretch during the night, which is nice
he is starting to get him self on a napping schedule
he is starting to be awake more during the day...
I wish time could hold still for a little while, my kids are growing up way to fast...
11.16.2008
6 weeks old !!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 11/16/2008 06:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I cna't believe that much time has passed either. Our baby is almost a year old! We have to come see you, I'm sorry we haven't already, we're such slackers. As soon as my kids stop having runny noses, we'll stop by.
so what day did you have your baby? i'm thinkin it was around when i had addi. your kids are so super cute. hey make sure you leave your email address on my blog bc were goin private.
hey congratulations on the new baby boy! You left a comment on my blog a looong time ago, and when I clicked on your name to try to see your blog it said the profile wasn't available or something bogus like that. Anyway, I'm glad I came across your blog. Let me know how life with two is=)
Post a Comment