10.11.2009

Baby Elephant!! need I say more?

For Rydens birthday we wanted to take him to the Zoo, so my parents and sisters came and Zach's parents came, Ryden loved the zoo, he did so awesome, we were there for 3 hours and he didnt make a peep, he went on his first merry go round and he liked that, he had a grin on his face the whole time, I was so excited to see the cute little elephant, and that was one of the only pictures I was able to take because my camera died, but my sister took some so hopefully I will get some from her, Saige was so excited to ride the train, that is all she would talk about the whole time we were there, so finally at the very end we took her on a train ride and that made her day, Im can not wait until the next time we go to the zoo, it was so fun..



















0 comments: