11.01.2009

Happy Halloween!!

Zach was a patient.. I dressed up in some of my scrubs, from when I worked in the E.R.


Saige the Cheerleader.






Ryden the monkey











This year we had so much for Halloween, Saige was so into it, she would run from house to house because she was so excited, and then she handed candy out at my parents house until the candy was all gone.






Ryden had a piece of candy in his hand the entire night, he crashed around 8:15 from a sugar high. he hated it when I put on his monkey costume, but he soon realized it wasnt coming on so he didnt mind one ounce that it was on him.






we had fun at my mom and dad's house for a little Halloween party and then on friday night, Zach and I went to one of my friends house for a halloween party, thank Juice the great party wae had a lot of fun.












2 comments:

Marchezt said...

How fun! Saige made a cute cheerleader! Love your little Monkey with his Uncle Zach. So cute!

Lacking Productivity said...

I wish we could have seen you guys...cute.