I can not believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow, this year has flown by but yet every year fly's by. Iam so thankful for alot this year, Im thankful everyday and every year but I really have been thinking alot of what im thankful for. so here is some of the list:
Im thankful that I was able to visit with my grandpa a couple of days before his passing, we didnt know exactly when he would pass because he was in a rehab center to try and get his strength back up to come home, he cried when he saw us, and I cried when I saw him, on our way home I just knew I would never see him alive again, he was an awesome person and he is greatly missed.. with his passing it has brought my Dad and his Mother and Siblings closer as a family that is awesome.
Iam thankful that Slater was sealed to my parents, he is such a blessing to them and of course his older sisters.. we seriosly have the best parents in the whole wide world, my parents would give a stranger there shirt off of there back and not even think twice, they are so caring and giving, my mom gives through out the whole year.
Iam thankful for my health my kids and my wonderful spouses health.
Iam thankful for Dr's and medicines to help my children feel better when they are sick.
My kids oh how I love them sooooooo much, I can not get enough of them, I love Rydens baby breath I could smell him all day long, Saige is such a mother hen to me and zach and Ryden it is so cute..
Iam truly greatful for Zach he works soooooo hard for us, so I can stay home with our kids, ya living with one income can be very stressful, but when I see smiles on my babies faces it melts my heart and makes it worth it.
I could go on and on because I truly am greatful for alot.
I hope everyone out there has a safe and happy thanksgiving.
11.25.2009
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 11/25/2009 01:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment