So my birthday was on the 28th of December and I turned the big 26, I can honestly say I do not feel like im 26 some days I feel much older and others I feel much younger, Zach got off work early and we headed to Olive Garden my fav place with the kids and my parenst and lil bro, that was a nightmare, Ryden is so hard to take to resteraunts anymore, but it was super good food, and the desert was even better.. Im truly greatful to have such a wonderful and supportive spouse, he truly is the best.. I hope the next 26 years of my life will be just as great as my frist 26 yrs of life, my parents did a wonderful job at raising me and making me feel very special in every way..
oh p.s.any one who has the WII you must get super mario brothers.. it is the funnest game EVER..
12.31.2009
26 yrs young!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 12/31/2009 10:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birdsday ash! Sure do love ya. It was great to talk to you yesterday.
I didn't know when your birthday was, and it's so close to my own. Hope you had a great one and got spoiled.
Post a Comment