skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This little dude discovered how to take off his diaper today, but the bad thing is he discovered to take his diaper off with a poopy diaper so I see him running around naked with a diaper in his hands and I just thought it was wet, but to my surprise as he is running from me I see poppy all over my floor down his legs and by his mouth, YUCK I get him cleaned up the floor cleaned up and then I call poison control for the about the 5th time, they reassured me that he will be okay and not to worry, I hate how they take my name down and his name down, what are they doing keeping a tab on how many times I call , dont worry he has already eaten goat poop from my neighbors goats they got rid of them so now I dont have to worry about him eating more of there poop, chicken poop from our chickens he thought it was dirt, his favorit thing to eat, rocks, and something else but I can not remember, this kid keeps me busy he likes to climb on the top of my couch and look down at the stairs, scares me so bad, so now when he does that he gets to go to time out :( I do not want him to fall off of the couch and down the stairs, he would definatly break something, he jumps on my couches and onto us, when he is in my jetted tub he stands on a seat and jumps in the water like he is in the swimming pool or something, he is such a dare devil I swear im going to be in the ER with him all the time when he gets older and bigger or maybe he will settle down who knows all I know is he is crazy, I can not turn my head on him at all, he is definatly all boy, raising a boy and a girl is totally different, Saige never did anything like this, but he does it all with a smile on his face and I can not get enough of him or Saige, they make my life complete.
1 comments:
You have an exhausting life...for sure!
Post a Comment