3.22.2010

chore list!!!

With Zach being out of town and me home, I am getting way overwhelmed with the chores at my house and lets not forget a toddler makes a clean house almost impossible, so I have decided to make a list of things to do everyday so by the end of the week I should have a pretty clean house and laundry taken care of. and this way I will not feel like I have spent all day every day cleaning just to have it be dirty in 30 seconds..

so here is the list:

Monday: dust, dishes, sweep
Laundry: Saiges
work out..


Tuesday: All garbages out, dishes, sweep
Laundry: whites, towels
work out.

Weds: Mop, Vacuum, dishes, sweep
Laundry: Zachs cloths
work out

Thursday: Bathrooms, dishes, sweep
Laundry: Rydens
work out

Friday: Bedroom, dishes, sweep
Laundry, Mine
work out.

Then on the weekends when hubby is home we can do our spring cleaning and yard work.... dishes and sweeping is never ending, but if I dont fill like doing the dishes or sweeping one day that is okay, I have the next day to do  it.. Saige is going to help clean up her toys every night before bed, and Im really going to teach Ryden how to help clean up as well. I sure hope this will help me with keeping my house clean and hopefully this will become a routine for me..

5 comments:

Jade, Maclee, Briten & Jalee said...

Love the list I am a total list person if I dont make lists I am so onrey I think I stress if its not written out and I make more time to play with Briten because I can see where im at on my list i guess lets just say everyones happier when I make lists.

Lacking Productivity said...

Lists totally help me. Being able to check or cross something off makes all the difference. It makes me feel accomplished and successful.

Jennifer said...

Man I need a routine like that! :-) except I too notice that dishes and sweeping are a never ending thing..I hate them both! When do you get to leave and be with your hubby finally? I would hate being alone all week - your a trooper.

snyders said...

Man, I should try this.. but then I would probably just get mad that I dont get it done. I hate how often the floors need sweeping and dishes...then, laundry, thats a whole different story at my house- wow!! anyway, good job!

Jason, as himself said...

Ashlee, it is so overwhelming to try to do it all yourself. How long will Zach be working this schedule?

Hang in there!