I know I know, I have been a huge slacker at updating my blog, its been over a month, I cant believe it. the kids have been keeping my busy, I have been helping in Saiges class and tending my niece a few times a week.
Zach is FINALLY home for good, it was been so nice having him come home every single night, its been an adjustement on the whole family having is all together again, but we couldnt be happier having daddy home, he is such a great guy, Iam truly blessed to have him in my life.
Every year the day after Thanksgiving we go to FishLake and cut down our christmas tree, this year it was tuff, there was A TON of snow, so we got what we got, we couldnt be to picky, its in blue again this year, I really only wanted white lights on it because I knew Ryden would be into my tree and he has, he has broken every single glass ball, he likes the way they sound as they hit the floor and shatter..
Saige lost her first tooth this sunday December 5th, it was such a bittersweet day, I was so sad for me because she is growing up way to fast, but I was so happy for her because she was so happy.. I love this little girl with everything that I have... she got her first report card last week as well and she is doing really well in school, I knew she would but it was good to see on paper as well. she is turning 6 on the 19th and we are going to have a friend birthday party for her, she is super excited.
Ryden is being his cute self, he is talking really really well, and he just loves it that his daddy comes home every night, he also knows how to drive the snowmobile all by himself, Zach of course was on the snowmobile with him, but Ryden really wouldnt let Zach hold onto the the handle bars or gas, he did really good. he is still into guns, scares the crap out of me, so we have locks on Zachs gun cabinet, you can never be to careful, even though the guns are not loaded you just never know.
I cant believe christmas will be here in 19 days crazy!!!








3 comments:
Love your tree!
Last year I invested in all "plastic" decorations for our tree. Landon broke to many of my glass ones.
Can't believe our girls are getting so big! Saige is such a doll!
We love and miss you guys! I'm glad you have your hubby home.
Wow! I can hardly believe that cute baby Saige lost a tooth! Guess she is growin up!!
Glad that Zach was home. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and 2011 is starting out right for you :)
Love you!!!
Its funny - I swear for some reason I'm more busy when darrin is home (kind of like you being more busy with Zach being home) but I think its because I do more laundry, more dishes, more picking up after everyone with less "me time" - or dinking around on the computer....and when He's gone I think...Auuuhh who care, I'll do that later. :-) But then again maybe you aren't like that at all and I just leaked my secrets out to the world.
Post a Comment