4.02.2008

Blogging???

So I decided that I would give this blogging thing a try, I'm currently pregnant with our second baby, so I thought I would us this blog as sort of a journal for this pregnancy, and of course our lives...
Today was my first Dr's appointment with the obgyn, everything went really well, no protein or sugar in my urine I lost a pound and my blood pressure was good.. I got to see the little baby via ultrasound and the baby was just jumping all over the place, it was sooooo cute.. I feel so honored to be able to have another one of gods children, he must really trust me....
Saige is so excited to be a big sister, she is going to be a real helper....
I don't know how to add pictures or anything like that, who knows if anyone will even read this blog, but as soon as I figure this blogging world out, I will get a pic up of my cute little Saige..
until next time..

1 comments:

Chanté said...

Welcome to the blogging world little sister!