Tonight Im going to go and get another ultrasound, to see if we can tell 100% the gender, we were told it is 75% a boy... we are thrilled. we will have a little girl and boy, can you say perfect.
let me just tell you who is all pregnant with me, it is so fun to know your relatives are going through the same thing as Iam.. so here is the list
my aunt chantel
my aunt tiffany
zachs cousin lisa
my sis in law liz
carlee and jocelyn
now if we could talk jen into getting pregnant, that would be fun!!!
so saige hasnt been feeling well this week, I was up with her every 3 hrs giving her some medicine to keep her fever down, Iam so tired today, Zach told me she was just getting me ready to have a new born waking up every couple of hours to feed. I sure hope she starts to feel better soon, this afternoon she is seeming more like her self.
I will let you all know the out come of tonights ultrasound....
4.09.2008
So!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 4/09/2008 01:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HI Ash! Do you like your blog now?
I was thinking I should get pregnant so I can join the cool crowd!
I think you should get pregnant. and by the way you need to add me to your blog so I can check it out.
Post a Comment