so it has only taken me a month to try and post something, I wont post any pic so maybe that will help, I wll have to have my older sister post some pic for me.
I had my big u/s last week, he is getting so big and strong he weights 12 0z and is 12 in long, the h/b was 156, and im so excited to be half way through this pregnancy, dont get me wrong I love being pregnant and feeling him move, but being pregnant is harder the 2nd time around , last night I was laying in bed and I felt him kick me on the outside, Im going to be so excited the first time saige can feel him kick. I have only gained 2 lbs so far, and everything is looking good, thank goodness...
saige is such a character, she likes to pose for the camera and she does a great job at it, she also has to help me cook dinner every night, it is so fun watching her grow and become her own little individual, she is such a mommy's girl, but she acts just like her dad, she has so much fun with zach when he gets home from work, she is just a little princess with me, but with zach a total tom boy, its fun seeing both sides of her. and I love her to death...
6.03.2008
finally!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 6/03/2008 09:53:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You do look so cute preggo and I'm so glad he is doing well in your tummy! I had so much fun seeing you all and those gorgeous girls!
Saige is so cute and I know she will love being a big sister to her baby brother. Just this last week up in Utah, Kaedance has really taken to Landon and he is starting to smile and laugh at her and she loves it! It's awesome having two!
I am so glad that everything is going great with the pregnancy! You look so cute and Saige is just adorable! I cannot believe how big she has gotten!!
Post a Comment