7.22.2008

holy cow another month!!!

28.5 weeks along aka 7 months






Iam as big as a house, I swear Im huge... Ill show you all a picture...



I failed my glucose test, this means I have gestational diabetes again, its okay I had it with saige, no biggie. other then that things are good pregnancy wise.



we are starting on the babies room!! makes it seem oh so real..



saige realizes a new baby will be coming to our house soon, she tells me every day that "im going to be pushing our baby out soon," makes me laugh..



she knows how to read a cute book all by her self, she is getting to big.



zach is working hard, and many hours.



he has an elk hunt coming up in august and he can not wait.



well I will leave you all with a few picutres, until next time

3 comments:

Chanté said...

Cute Saige! She is so funny. She really is going to be such a good big sister!

Marchezt said...

So excited for your new post! Your belly looks so cute and you're so gorgeous preggo!

I can't belive how big Saige is! She is so cute! They grow so fast! I know she will love having a brother...Kaedance loves Landon so much and is so fun to watch them togather!

Keep me posted on everything!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Counting down the days huh? I know that I am!! Hope that your feeling ok with your pregnancy