Okay Ryden is sleeping and saige is watching cartoons so I will give this a try:::
On Sept 30th I had my regular weekly Dr appt, the week before he stripped my membranes, that hurt soooooooo bad, and ever since he did that, I was having contractions, but I wouldnt progress so they would send me home, so I told zach I was not going to go to the hospital until I knew I was NOT going home, so the week came and gone, the day of my appt I was having contractions but nothing I hadnt been having, so he checks me, and he tells me Im a 5-6 cm 100 % thinned out, I was only 38 weeks so he calls labor and delivery and asked them If he can send me over, and then he will break my water, so he send me over, I get there about 1:30 I sit there waiting for the nurse to come in and hook me up, start my I.V. so I can get an epidural, since I wasnt in labor yet they took there time coming in which was fine because zach didnt get to the hospital until about 2:00, luckily my mom was with me to help me with saige, so the nurse comes in about 2:00 hooks everything up, they can see a couple of contractions here and there, but nothing regular, the dr comes in at 2:30 breaks my water, then the epidural is placed about 2:50 ish im guessing, that takes a good 20 min so by this time its after 3:00 and the nurse says she will be back in 20 min to check me and place a catheter, okay, well in that 20 min my tailbone was killing me, so the nurse comes in and Im at a 10 ready to push, the dr gets his butt over to the hospital, I started pushing at 4:00 and he was born at 4:09 pm weighting 7lbs 13 0z 20 in long, good thing he was 2 weeks early cause he was big.. but soooooooo cute, I was in awe though that my small 5' 1 " body could hold a 7 lber.... the second zach and I looked in his eyes we were in love, and he sure did love me from the get go, he knew my voice and just cuddled up next to me, he is the first boy on both sides of the family so you could imagine the excitement... Im so glad Zach and I decided to expand our family, I dont know what we did with out him for so long...
I know my post are way out of order, and I do not know how to fix it.. so sorry...
10.25.2008
Birthstory!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 10/25/2008 01:10:00 PM
Labels: birthstory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are so lucky the way that turned out...the whole ordeal in such a short amount of time. How nice!
We are so happy for you and can't wait to see you all at Christmas!
What a story! Thanks for sharing and we are so happy he is healthy and sooooo handsome! Little boys really know how to steal a mommies heart!
Congrats again and I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment