11.03.2008

Halloween

Ryden and my aunt Deb!!!

Saige and 2 of my nieces...

Saige was so into Halloween this year, it was way cute. she had 3 halloween costumes to chose from, that were new, but in the end she decided to be snow white, instead of a ballerina or enchanted, she look adorable, and my cute lil monster was a dinosour, I was afaird his costume wouldnt fit him, but it did, he looked so cute.


I can not believe the holidays are coming, one of my friends said christmas is only 7 weeks away, I can not believe that, this year has gone by soooooooo fast, maybe because I was pregnant for basically all of it, and now I have 2 kids to take care of instead of 1. but im thankful for them.





3 comments:

Chanté said...

Saige had THREE costumes? I didn't know that. She has more dress up's than any other little girl I know! She made a darling Snow White. I sure love those kiddies.

Brianne said...

Ash-
I think Ryden looks so cute as a dinosaur. How fun that Saige got to choose her costume. Makayla really got into Halloween too this year. She loved it.

Anonymous said...

fun pictures!!