Christmas came fast, I seriously I can not believe how fast it came, Saige got spoiled like always, Mr. Ryden got spoiled as well for barely being 3 months old. Saige is now 4, I can not believe my little girl is 4 yrs old, she is getting so big, she is such a smart girl and she still likes her little brother... she is getting so smart in pre-school, she picks up so well on things, she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up, I can really see a great dancer in her, I need to get her in ballet asap, I'm so thankful for my little girl. Ryden loves to sit up, he talks all of the time and he will now laugh it is the cutest thing ever, he is getting so big, I can not believe he is 3 months old, time has gone by so fast, he will go to bed at 7:30 and will wake up at 5 am for a feeding and then back down until 8:30, he is the happiest little boy ever. So my new year resolution this year, is to be happy with my self image, that is the only resolution I made, I didn't want to say I want to lose 40lbs, exercise, daily, not eat junk food, etc. because I know that wont happen, but I am going to try and exercise more, eat better etc, I definitely can not live without my Pepsi. 2008 was a wonderful year, I got my little boy, Saige is healthy as well as Zach and I, all of our family members are alive and healthy as well, I have a warm house and food on the table , .. I'm excited for 2009 and the wonderful things to come.. Happy new year to you all!!!
1.09.2009
Came and now Gone!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 1/09/2009 08:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You kids are so darling!! Hope you had a great Christmas and that 2009 treats you well!!
Love ya
hey babe! ryden is so dang cute! hayden has that same outfit (the red black and gray vest) so cute :) your new years resolution is a good one! one that i am going to try for too :) miss ya
ash your kids look so dang cute! it was so great to hang out with you.
Hey Taryn just started to take a dance class in American Fork- if your interested in one for Saige still?
Post a Comment