2.09.2009

4 months old!!!

Ryden is now 4 months old, I can not believe it, he is getting so big, and he does the cutest things
he laughs and talks all of the time, he is now eating baby cereal and he loves it, he loves me and zach and of course saige, he likes to go to bed between 630-700 and he sleeps for 9 hrs then up for a bottle then back down until 7-8, he is a great happy lil man, I love him to peaces, he brings so much joy and happiness into our home.
stats:
16lbs 75%
24 in 25%
yes he is a chunk and I love it, Im glad he is chunky, boys are supposed to be...


saige is the best big sister any one could ask for, she is such a good helper, she gets me wipes his binki, what ever I ask her to do she does it, and she is a great cleaner, she does so good at keeping her room clean, I love her so much, I cant believe she is 4 and in pre-school.

Zach and I will be married 6 yrs on the 21st of feb, time sure has gone by fast, Im so thankful for him, and everything is does for me so I can stay home and raise our children.


I have a baby brother he was born Feb 6th 7lbs 0z 18 1/2 in long, yep thats right Im a big sister,my parents adopted a baby boy, he is so cute and he definatly looks like and ence, his name is slater alan neils ence, my parents our going to do awesome with him, and he sure is lucky to come to such great parents and sisters...
I will have to get pic of my kids and show you how big ryden is getting, and then of course slater, its crazy to think only 4 months ago ryden was as small as him, they grow up way to fast.. so I enjoy every single second I have with my kids..

3 comments:

mckenna said...

Congratulations on being a big sister!! :) How fun for you! It will be fun for your kids to grow up with an uncle their age. :)

Marchezt said...

Crazy how time goes by so fast! I can't wait to see a pic of your little man.

Congrats on your new little brother...we are so excited for your family!

Lacking Productivity said...

Congrats on the new baby brother and 6 years of marriage (Paul just said that makes you seem really old ... but I guess that makes us old too, since we are all the same age).

And I hope Zach had a great birthday.