It was fast and testimony meeting yesterday, Saige and I went to church Zach stayed home with the baby because Zach wasnt feeling well, and Ryden isnt the best in church, as I was listening to the members testimonies I got all goose bumpy, Iam so thankful for the gospel and the power of the priesthood that my husband holds, I have used his priesthood several times, and Iam so thankful for him to be able to give me blessing or saige or ryden, I know heavenly father here's our prayers, and he answers them, a young gal in my ward is facing colon cancer and my heart aches for there family, my uncle had the same cancer that she has, and through all of his cancer and trials him and his wife were sealed in the temple for time an all eternity, the lord works in mysterious ways, but HE knows what is best for every single person and what will help families/individuals, this gal is not a very active member in the gospel BUT since this cancer striked her, her whole family has attended church, I hardly know this women but she is such an inspiration to me, to live better, to live the gospel better, to become and better person, so when Im faced with my trials I can handle them better... I dont know really what Im trying to say, but I do know that this gospel is true and Im so much happier with it in my life...
3.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Best wishes to that family...cancer is so scarry!
Thank you for this post...it's so nice to remeber that we do have a loving Father in Heaven and we're blessed to have the gospel. Sometimes we need to be reminded of the blessings we have.
Best of luck to that family and I hope it all works out good for them!
Post a Comment