4.04.2009

6 months old..

My little man is now 6 months old, I swear he was just born yesterday, time sure has flown by the last 6 months with him here.

stats:
18 lbs
26 1/2 in long
I for sure thought he would of been bigger then 18 lbs but nope he is not.. he has this new talk now which I love and he growls, how in the world do baby boys know how to make boy noises? it amazes me...

I know my blog is pretty boring with out pictures, I will try so hard to put up the million of pictures I have downloaded on my computer, but it seriously takes 4 hrs for 1 pic...

and I want my blog to be spunky and fun for every one to come back and read... so that is my goal, get my pictures up ASAP..

Life is going good, Zach has been buisy at work thank goodness.. we our going to ST.George for Easter, Iam so excited, my Grandpa isnt doing so well, so this will probably be the last time I see him.. sniff sniff... I will make sure to take lots of pictures of my cute little gpa...
hope you all have a nice conference weekend and Easter..

2 comments:

Chanté said...

I love your blog and when you post. I can put pictures up for you too if that helps.

mckenna said...

I can't wait to see those pictures of your growing babies!!