5.02.2009

Passed Away!!!

Im saddened to say my favorite grandfather passed away tuesday night, Iam so thankful that I was able to see hime 2 days before his passing, I will miss him sooooooooo much, I didnt see him very often because he lives in St.George, but I loved this man to death, he is so cute and just a humble man, we are now back in St.George again, 2nd time in a week and we went to the funeral home to see my grandpa before the funeral, and my mom was touching his arm and it fell off of the table, my mom screamed and I ran out of there sooooooo fast, it scared the crap out of me, im sure he was up there just a laughing away, after that happened I of course went back in there, /with the rest of my sisters and parents, and it was such a peaceful/humble feeling, you could definatly feel his presence there with us, saige was sooooooooooo cute she asked me if she should sing him a song, I told her yes, and before we left she gave him a kiss on the forehead all by herself, I took a picture of it, that I will have to put on here, she is the cutest little girl out there... and ryden was perfect, they did so good on the car ride down here.
I have never lost some one so close to me before, besides my miscarraige a year ago, and I definatly look at my life in a different way now, Im trying to not take my life for granted or take the people around me for granted, I have been very blessed to come to such wonderful parents, and I love my sisters and new baby brother to death, we are all so close, my husband is the best, he provides for us so well, and Im honored that im able to stay home and raise my babies, my kids are the best I could ever ask for...
Grandpa Im going to miss you, but I know you will be up there watching over me and my cute family, I pray your spirit fly's free, and I hope you know we are all doing good, now rest in peace, until we meet again... I love you

3 comments:

Brianne said...

I'm sorry Ash. That is so hard to lose someone close to you. I had a really hard time when my grandpa passed away too. I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we have of eternal families. That makes getting through hard times easier.

Lacking Productivity said...

My heart goes out to you Ash. It is so hard to lose someone.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your loss! Love you