5.12.2009

pictures!!!






















My beautiful kids... my nieces, and Ryden with my baby bro...

3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Cute! Ryden is sooo handsome.

Brianne said...

so cute! Ryden is so adorable! They look so cute all dressed up!

Marchezt said...

First, I'm so excited to see these pictures! Those girls are so gorgeous and getting way to big!

Your little boy is sooooo stinkin handsome! Seriously one of the cutest baby boys I've ever seen. You are going to have trouble with that one being so cute! I need to hold him before he gets any bigger.

Last, that baby brother is also so handsome and adorable. I can't believe how much he fits in with all those other cute kids! He too, is already so big! I hate not being close to see all those kids. I love them all so much!

P.S. I might be up next weekend for Memorial Day and would love to see you all!

Love Ya!