So my little buddy has been extremely sick for almost 2 weeks, he has had the runs, and puking, lets just say I have not done so much laundry before in my life, so I have taken him to the dr 3 times in 1 week, several nurse calls and a 1/2 lb loss, to get my baby some lab work done, and the result is Giardia a parasite that grows in the intestine, he got this bug from swimming in a swimming pool in St. George, while there for my grandpa's funeral.. iam so glad I got some answers, and now we can treat him with the right antibiotic and get him feeling better....
5.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
that is sooo sad :(
Poor little guy! I am glad that you know what he has so that he can get feeling better now with the antibiotics. So sad to see your kids sick. Especially the babies.
Yuck! Poor guy!
That's no fun! Hope your little man feels better soon! Give him a hug from me!
Yuck. Not fun at all. I hope that by now he is feeling better!!
Post a Comment