Ryden and zach, he was so mad, he LOVES swimming, but im and idiot and accidentaly got sun screen in his poor eyes, I felt so bad..
This little pony was a site to see, oh my it was one fast little thing, it was so funny to watch it go by.
Saige on the truck!!!

Saige loves jumping off of this wall, she does really good and she is a good swimmer!!!
Zach and Ride in the little pool... they are so cute!!!
Saige on the truck!!!
We had a fun 24th of July, Saige was in the Parade out where we live, then we went swimming with my family and later that night we had a BBQ, then the boys went to the movies and us girls did glitter toes..
Iam so thankful for our freedom, and what the troops do for us every single day. I love Utah, I love living here and raising my family here.
Saige was so tired from all of the fun that she didnt even get up until 10am this morning, I couldnt believe it.



4 comments:
What fun! Makes me miss Utah that much more.
Your kids are adorable and you are so lucky to raise them there!
Miss you guys...hope all is well :)
Looks like you had a fab 24th...I'm jealous you went to the pool. I haven't been to the pool all summer, and I really want to.
Looks like u guys had lots of fun. I am still kinda sad addie missed.
Ash that is hilarious! I was at the Cedar Fort parade. My sister, Jewel, has a neice that is in that dance group- Brinnley. We usually go out to cedar fort for the parade and all of that.
I cannot believe how big Saige is getting!! She is so darling!
Post a Comment