7.30.2009

A conversation between Saig and I...

So we were driving home today from running a crap load of errands and we are talking as always, and out of no where she says "where do you think we are going to move to when we move?"
me: " I dont know where do you want to move to?" this whole time im thinking where is she getting the idea that we are moving.
Saige: "how about American Fork"
me: : "ok, why do you want to move?"
Saige: "because I want horses and a barn. so how about we move in a couple of days!!!"
Me: "okay Saige, what ever you say"
then she proceeds to ask me where do we buy the horses and all of that jazz. the things she comes up with is so funny....
here are a few things she has said to me... but I cant laugh or else she will have a cow....

"Its as hot as the dentist."
"Definatly not!!"
"who would watch us if you and dad went to jail? and how many things would I have to pack?"
"Im Ariel the princess."
" I want my name to be Taylor Swift Saige Salisbury, so call me that." so I have to call her that all day long...

she also has a certain spot on the couch that she sits, and if you try and sit there, she will throw a fit... I just sit and laught to my self.. she definatly is a character, and she makes me giggle all day long...
I sure do love her and love spending all day long with her, wondering what she is going to say...

3 comments:

Marchezt said...

That's funny! Kaedance says some funny, off-the-wall things too, and if I laugh or try to tell someone else what she said, she gets embaressed and mad at me.

Little attitudes. We weren't that way, were we?

Lacking Productivity said...

She kills me...I loved that she is concerned about packing for when you guys are hauled off by the cops ;D

Brianne said...

That is hilarious! What a cute girl Saige is. Where do kids come up with the stuff they say? Makayla is always saying stuff like that. It makes me wonder where she has heard it from. Today she looked at Alexa and said "You're My Fair Lady." She has never seen it. Silly girl! Cute kids Ashlee!