Last week I had to take Ryden to a couple Specialist for his bowel problems, so the Immunologist at the U decided to draw some blood to make sure he didnt have and Auto Immune problem, then they checked for Giardia and Cryptosperdian, Iam happy to report that his test results came back negetive, this is answers to my prayers, Iam so glad he got a clean bill of health, the GI dr just thinks because his bowels were so sick for so long from Giardia that they are still swollen causing him to have alot of dirty diapers a day, so hopefully in the next month his tummy can get back to normal, and he can start to enjoy his baby food, and big people food, because now all that he will eat is crackers and bottles, on top of a few other foods...
his stats for 10 months:
22lbs
29 1/2
he is my big boy and I love it, I dont think Saige hit 22 lbs until she was over 18 months old. but boys are supposed to be chunky like that... he crawls all over the place, he pulls himself up on EVERYTHING, and Im pretty sure he will be walking by the time he turns 1, by the way he turns one in 2 months, I can not believe it, this year has flown by, not to mention christmas is less then 5 months away....I better put my thinking cap on as what to get the children for christmas this year...
so tonight Saige asked me if I loved her daddy alot, and I said yes so she says good, cause I want you to have another baby in your tummy, so I can feel it move, and that she wants a baby sister...
she is really curious how babies get put in our tummy's so I told her that when mommy's and daddy's love each other a whole lot that heavenly father puts a baby in the mommy's tummy.. Im so not looking forward to telling her about the birds and the bee's hopefully she will buy my story for a few more years...
8.03.2009
Test Results Are In!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 8/03/2009 07:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh man! i'm so glad that your little guy is ok! i bet it's been a rough few months :( sage is so cute and funny! yeah would you get on baby #3 already :) lol love ya
That's how it works?!! Getting pregnant is easier than I thought.
I am relieved for you! Your poor boy has been sick for ages.
Post a Comment