so I decided to go back to my natural hair color, Im starting to really like, it took awhile to get used to but my hair needed a break from the highlights..
8.07.2009
Sour Face!!! and my new hair color.
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 8/07/2009 08:40:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh my gosh!! You look so pretty in these pics Ash. I love them. I am so happy you had some fun making headbands and bows too. I miss you! Sorry we have been out of town like this whole last month and we are still out of town actually. Well love ya
Way cute ash good job :) Once you start doing crafty stuff it becomes addicting so beware :) lol! I LOVE your hair! you look so pretty! Hope you guys are having a great summer :)
Ashlee, I love your hair color. It looks so good! You look so pretty in those pics.
Your hair looks great...really natural and looks perfect with your skin.
Your hair is so pretty...the color looks amazing!
Your boy is still to handsome for words (wish I saw you guys when I was up, next time, forsure!)
The video of Saige is too cute!!
Hope all is well!
I love your hair color! Ryden is darling!
I love the hair!! good call my friend!
Post a Comment