8.07.2009

Headbands and Bows I made..




So I made a couple of head bands for my sister, she is pregnant and due in January and I can not wait to hold this little girl...


and then I made a couple bows for Saiges hair..

these are my very first ones that I made, and I did pretty dang good.. Im very proud of my self, favorite one is the brown headband with the blue and pink flower..

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those headbands are so cute, you are very talented, I should learn. But then, I would probably need to have a girl first! Not likely!
And cute hair color, i think brown looks beautiful on you.

Anonymous said...

Hey~
Love the headbands and bows! Good job! I am always thinking to myself how I really need to start making my girls' bows (to save all that money) but then I never do! I just buy them because I worry I will never find the time... but I think it's so smart :)

Marchezt said...

Cute...what Sis is Preggos? Chante never mentioned anyone. Kenna or Staci?

Lacking Productivity said...

Shut up...now your are getting super crafty on me...everyone is getting super crafty on me.