So for the next 3 weeks im going to be a single mommy until the weekend comes and then Zach will be back home, he is going to be working out of town, he leaves tonight until friday and then he will be gone again late sunday night or early monday morning until friday for the next 3 weeks, no im not looking forward to this short adventure but we both know that the lord puts paths in are way for a reason, actually this is the most convientant time ever for him to work out of town, you see his old boss called him and asked if he could come and work for them just for 3 weeks, he will be getting paid alot more and they give him perdiem, to help pay for hotel and food and gas, why I say this is a good time is because right now is the slow time in the plumbing business, so bills have to be paid, sucks I know but thats what happens when we grow up :) the lord truly does know what each family/individual needs at certain times in our lives, Im SOOOOOOOO thankful for the hard working man that I married, he is such a , great father and awesome spouse.
Im going to need encouragment to get through the next couple of weeks, hopefully I will keep myself and the kids busy.
1.13.2010
~OUT OF TOWN~
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 1/13/2010 02:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yuck. I'll tell you, it's HARD!! But you'll be okay!! Jason is gone for two weeks at a time, then home for a week, then gone again, etc. So I definitely know the strain of playing "single mom" for a while. Just keep yourself busy enough to not miss him too much and don't feel bad if not everything gets done. Surround yourself with friends and family, because you'll need to social interaction!! Grown ups need to talk to grown ups sometimes!! :) And just remember to pray. You'll get through it. Call or text or email me or whatever if you need some extra support!!
I'll be here for you whenever. It is hard to have hubby's away. Trust me i know, i have had my fair share. But you will make it through.
I hate being left alone. If you need anything you know where to find us - we are boring people and never go or do anything so I'm sure we will be around if you need us any hour - day or night.
Post a Comment