This week me and the kids went to vegas with Zach (this is where he has been working for the past couple of weeks) anyways the kids did awesome driving there and Saige was so excited to be sleeping in a hotel, we get there the kids are healthy and happy, monday night hits and Ryden is starting to feel warm and getting this raspy cough, I dont think to much of it and give him some motrin for the fever, around midnight he wakes up with Croupy cough and wheezy , so I give him more motrin and pray his breathing will slow down so I dont have to take him to the ER, thank goodness it does, but tuesday morning he is wheezy really good with his seal voice, so Urgent Care I went and we were there for 3 hrs, so not fun, he has croup with bronchitis, they send me home with medicine, and he is getting better, until last night on the way home and in the night he gets another fever, boo so if he is not better by monday then the dr's will want to do xray and blood work, I pray he gets better, he looks like he is drunk poor buddy... If it werent for Chante's BFF Marchetz I would of been loss and crying, thank goodness for awesome friends/family members they are, Iam truly thankful for ALL the help the Carmans gave me and my family, the kids had sooooooo much fun together and we all got along wonderfully, so this coming up week Zach is going to be staying at there house, no more stinky hotels for him, we did have fun and was kind of sort of sad to be coming home, the weather was perfect.....
here are some pictures of the kids at the park, we got to have a picnic in January kind of weird, the Coca-Cola factory and M &M store, we also went to Treasure Island and saw there Pirate Show, Ryden was scared crap less of the fire but Saige really enjoyed..
1.30.2010
Las Vegas!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 1/30/2010 07:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So fun to have you all here! We were blessed to have spent time with you guys.
Hope your little guy feels better soon.
We need to get together next time I'm home!
Love you guys!
bummer! nothing is worse than having sick kids - especially when you are away from home. I hope the little guy gets feeling better fast! So how was the M&M factory - M&M's are my favorite candy!! I might have to make a trip down there just for that! :-)
When my kids are croupy at night it helps to turn hot hot water on in the shower and put a towel under the door. All that steam seems to help them breath better.
Good Luck!! I hope he gets feeling better soon.
Your comment on my blog was so so sweet!! And the one you left right after I miscarried. Because of the sweet things you have said to me I absolutely couldn't delete you! Even if I had wanted to!! It's funny how some of the people I hardly knew in high school feel like close girl friends to me now because of blogging. :) Anyway, thanks again! Your comments have meant a lot to me.
Post a Comment