So Zach my wonderful husband has been working in vegas for the last month, he gets home on fridays at 10pm and leaves sundays around 6pm, we only get to see him for 1 1/2 days and let me tell you it goes by super fast, the kids miss him like crazy, I miss him and the help that he gives me with the kids, so while things are slow with Salisbury Plumbing, he is going to continue to work in Las Vegas, here is the kicker, me and the kids will be moving there with Zach for a few months.. ya you read that right, I have never ever lived outside of utah county, im in for a real shocker im sure, but we both feel that this is the right thing for our family at this time, I will be back for Saige to start Kindergarten here, we will still have our house and come back for visits. Im really going to have to rely on the lord for strength to get through this transition, Im going to miss my family and friends like crazy, I have ment some special girls that are dear to my heart, and not to be able to see my sisters and mom at a drop of a hat will be weird, Im also going to miss Zachs family like crazy they have been so wonderful to us, and I love them all so very much.. so you my friends and family Im going to NEED your visits to help me adjust...I keep reminding myself its not permanant its going to be like a VERY LONG VACATION... I pray our ward in vegas or what ever town we live in will welcome us with open arms, I know no ward will be able to replace my ward now, I have never ever felt the spirit and the love each of us has for eachother in any other place.. so im glad we will be back... so know my #1 job is to find a nice apartment in a good gated community... let the journey begin..
2.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Crazy, scary, and exciting!! You know, I moved a lot growing up. So moving has never been too scary for me. But I have to say that as much as I miss my family, moving away from them has been really good for my marriage. It caused Jason and I to rely that much more on each other and on our ward family. It really strengthened us. Hopefully, although I'm sure you'll still miss them like crazy, you'll have a great experience! Good luck!
What the...what?!!!
You will have to call me and explain all of this, but you don't have to explain how much you probably miss Zach. Though Paul isn't out of town, we work opposite schedules, so I really only see him on Saturdays too, It totally sucks.
That will be so great Ash! My dear dear friend Carrie moved to Henderson about 2 years ago. GO TO HENDERSON, if you can! It is a super nice, super LDS, rural part of Vegas. It is crazy how big their wards are there. That way it will keep you out of the complete SMUT in Vegas!
This will be a fun adventure for you guys! Enjoy the heck out of it! Find a pool and LIVE IN IT! :)
Love ya!
WHAT!!! I can't believe you are leaving us! (Good thing it's not permanent...and frankly- Can't say I blame ya. You should be with your hubby). Moving can be scary- but all will work out if you rely on the Lord. Let me know if you need help with anything.
I am so sad. Seriously I have no idea what i am going to do without you all summer. Oh well we will both survive. I am sure you guys are making the right choice.
Its worth it not to have to be a single mother. I don't think I could stand having Ryan away from me for that long, so I don't blame you. And lucky you- It is oh so warm!!!
it will be fun bud!
Sad for me Ash :( I will miss you guys! I can't believe you haven't called to tell me this???
Thanks for the comment! So sweet! Those were fun, huh?! I can't take credit. i stole the idea from other blogs. You can still do it before tomorrow! We did them this morning at 11:30. Lunch at 12 and then preschool at 12:30. Doesn't take much time at all!! :)
that is so exciting ash! i'm excited to hear all about it :) good luck! love ya
Post a Comment