2.21.2010

7 yrs.. already!!! Eternity more...

7 years ago today I married my best friend, he is so handsome serisouly look at him, he makes me want to be a better person, Iam who Iam today because of him, I love him more than anything in the whole world. (amd my kids) this year we kept it very low key because he works out of town all week long so, my sister came and got the kids around lunch time and I picked them up after dinner, we hung out in our jammies all day long and watched movies and had a nice dinner, it was so nice just to be at home together with no interuptions, we just focused on each other. and honestly it was so fun... I love you babe, thank you for everything you do for me and our kids, you make me feel so special and loved..



Ryden will be 17 months in a couple of days, he is getting so big it makes me sick. he is so funny, he LOVES balls I mean loves them, he throws them and makes cute little noises while he does it, he also loves cars he will find anything that he can slide on the floor and pretend its a car, he will make car noises as well, he is all boy, is a climber, jumper, rock/dirt eater and loves being outside and going to the park. he loves to dance any time he heres music on he will dance, he loves candy, if it is snack time or bf/lunch or dinner time and he sees candy in his sight he will NOT eat his food, and whine  until he gets that candy, he does not care what kind of candy it is he will eat it, my sister teases me all the time saying its my fault because I craved sour patches or sour straws in my 2nd trimester with him.. he weighs 23lbs and he still drinks a bottle and takes a binky and I LOVE IT, Iam in no hurry of taking those 2 things away from him, he also loves blankets, he gives the best hugs and kisses ever. he is so so sweet. he has 10 teeth now, and a few new words he has picked up on is : uh oh, cucka, papa, baba, ey you (love you), pig noises, monkey noises, ruff ruff. and he pointed to his eye when I asked him where his eye was, he loves to brush his teeth and loves eating tooth paste if I would let him he would have the toothepaste in his hand all day long..  you are the best little bubba ever...

Saige is 5 and loves going to pre-school and dance, she is the best little ballerina ever she had her first dance recital and she did so good, she is my big helper and little buddy, I get to sign her up for kindergarten this week and it makes me so sad I can not believe she is getting that big to go to kindergarten, she loves to play dress up and she has the best imagination ever, she is getting into polly pockets and the big girl tv shows, like hanna montana and Icarly, she really follows the story line. she is all girl I seriously have to paint her nails every other day, and she tells me how to do her hair every day, its either in ringlets or crimped. she still is shy but getting better, she loves her cousins and grandparents so much... I love you my blue eyed blonde hair little girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like yesterday that we were all at your wedding reception... time flies by :) I am so glad that you and Zach got to have some time together. I think it is fantastic that you guys are still so head over hills in love :)

Lacking Productivity said...

7 years...that totally blows my mind.

Jennifer said...

7 years!! you guys are oldies too. I had no idea. Happy anniversary - glad you had a day just to yourselves.