3.02.2010

Stay away terrible 2's...

My sweet innocent mellow baby has changed over night into a monster, he is only 17 months and he is hitting that terrible 2 stage, he is soooooo busy, I used to be able to clean the house during the day and he would let me now that is out of the question, he just follows behind me with the mop and spreads the pile of dirt, he also will chew food and when he is done with it just spit it out, he also loves to drink his juice and then spit that on the floor as well, but through his new stage that we are embarking he is still the sweetest boy ever, he loves to give hugs and kisses.. his new words for this week are : sucker, cracker and ball.. I just love his sweet spirit that he brings into our home.. I love you bubba..

0 comments: