3.14.2010

mexico cruise picutres.. so fun..

Saige and I sitting in front of a tamali in Ensenada.

These picutes are all from Ensenada besides a couple , it was so beautiful and green, we made our way to mexico on thursday and we got to spend the day with our own tour guide, we visited the famous blow hole and street of shopping we also had some awesome tacos so good, if you need to use the rest room you better have change on your they charge $0.50 to use the bathroom.  luckily I didnt make it down town because I was getting a braclet made for my bubba but my in laws told me it was so sad and awful, little kids begging for money, so my father in law gave him there food that they packed for the day, and the kids and mother snached all of the food out of there hands in a matter of a second. soo soo sad..
A farm in Mexico 60% of this crop and all of there crop comes to the U.S. I never new that.

the next 3 pictures is of the blow hole, this is a little caver where water goes in and then it gets blown out.



Us at the blow hole.


A dead sting ray on a private beach.
This picture does not due justice, the sand looks like gold litteraly it did, I felt like I was walking on gold, if that was only true...these mexicans would be rich.



View from the beach

Houses along the beach.

This is our cruise ship, pretty big, it stands taller then the statue of liberty.

A green hill in catalina


A cool looking bird on the beach in Catalina

Saige and her cousins getting barried. they had so much fun.
Every night our guy would make a differnt sea creature.

4 comments:

Marchezt said...

What awesome pics! Looks like a ton of fun.

Jason, as himself said...

Wow. What great photos--you really had a good time! I'm a little jealous.

Thank you for your kind comment today on The Jason Show, and thank you for your support!

Lacking Productivity said...

I am so glad you and Zach got a chance to spend time together. I can't imagine how difficult your days have been without him.

Anonymous said...

I cannot even believe how grown up Saige looks!! WOW. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Glad you got a chance to get away and enjoy time together!