My little baby boy just learned to climb out of his crib... now what am I supposed to do? he is to crazy to put in a big boy bed.. but I do not want him to break an arm or leg or hit his head... suggestion would be nice on what to do... did I mention he is only 17 months.
Saige never did that nor would she even think about climbing out of her bed..
3.20.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good luck with that one...I've never had that problem, Knock on wood. :-)
Oh my, You are in trouble. :)
I think you have a Zach Jr. on your hands.
Makayla climbed, well, fell out of her crib at 15 months and I had the same concerns as you. Needless to say, we put her in a toddler bed at 15 months and she did great. If the same situation arouse with Alexa
(she is 18 months now) the story would be different. She is not as mature as Makayla. I guess you could always try a toddler bed. Maybe it would work out? Sorry Ash, I'm no help! p.s. cute pic of your boys!
Post a Comment