3.20.2010

St. Patricks Day.

I guess I suck as a mom because all I got my kids for St. Patricks day was a cute outfit, no candy nothing, I didnt tell saige about Lephracons she on the other hand told me all about them,  thank goodness for pre-school and the fun candy treasures that she got, I sure hope next year the leprachons leave something at my house for my poor deprived children.....


another note it was my little sisters 22 birthday, we all go together at my parents house and had a pizza party for her fun times..
Ryden can climb all the way to the top of those wooden play grounds, he scared me to death, he has loved the warmer weather and being able to be outside playing.
Saige has started to ride her bike again, this winter she has watched alot of cartoons if she is not playing with her friends or at school or dance, I dont like her watching T.V. so I try and get her to color or play with her toys.. so bring on the warm weather so the kids can be outside playing.. instead of stuck in the house.

1 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

If you got your kids outfits for the holiday, you are a better mom than I will ever be.