Last night my sister BFF Marchezt ask me if I wanted to go with her and her friends and make bows, I was a little nervous at first but hey a girl needs to get out, and let me tell you I was soooooooo glad I went, these bows are so easy and cute, forget about paying big bucks Im going to start making my own.. it was so much fun, all the girls were so nice and welcoming, I even made a few new friends here. :) thanks Marchezt for thinking of me and asking me to go with you... your a great friend to me and my family, im excited for the summer and all the get togethers we are going to have..
cute right?
This picture is alot darker then I thought it would be, but its of Saige and Ryden relaxing on the couch eating a popcycle... there favorite thing to eat at the momet..
Saige came to me yesterday and told me if it werent for Jesus we wouldnt have a house or food... I agreed with her and she went on with her business... isnt that cute or what... she is so smart and I just love having her and Ryden as my buddies all day long.



4 comments:
Man, it looks fun to see kids just chillin eating popsicles. Especially when its been snowing here!!! I'm ready for popsicle weather! I feel bad we didnt hook up while we were down that way. I thought about you! How long are you going to be there? Let us know if you need anything done at your utah home... birds fed, yard work, etc... Later, Andrea Snyder
It was so fun and you're welcome! Glad you came. Can't wait to hangout all summer. We love you guys!
That picture of your kiddos just chillin' in their undies eating popcyles makes me laugh! :-)
Are you kidding me, those are so cute. How fun that you are in Vegas for the summer. Enjoy the weather because it is still cold here:)
Post a Comment