4.13.2010

New place..

Here are a few picture of our apartment in Vegas, please do not mind the mess, we just moved in 1 day ago so I still have some things to do, like Saiges bed needs wood panels to hold the mattress and I need to get a dresser for Zach and I's cloths


 







kids room


Laundry Room
My room


Master Bathroom
\
living room


Kitchen

Spare Bedroom


Hallway


kids bathroom

6 comments:

Amanda said...

looks like a nice little place! Wish I could come help u unpack and decorate. I hope to come see you soon, but it probly won't be soon enuf.

Lacking Productivity said...

It's cute...but we miss you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are keeping busy busy! Good luck with the unpacking and getting settled.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys landed a nice place! I'm sure it's hard to go from home to apartment but from the looks of it you guys found a really nice one!! Miss you guys!

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

Hey I am glad we've found each others blogs! hope you don't mind if I follow yours? Good luck down there! the place looks nice!!!

Jason, as himself said...

I think it looks very nice. But I know what you mean about missing home!