Every morning Iam going to look in the mirror and say 4 things, this may sound retarded or dumb to some, but honestly today I did it, and I feel so much better...so here are the things Iam going to tell myself everyday
Im happy
Im pretty
Im healthy
Im skinny
Im also going to work on my relationship with my father in heaven, and try really hard to read my scriputes, scripture reading is hard for me, I dont understand what is going on, so I just give up and stop reading BUT I know it will help lead me to a happier productive life.
5.23.2010
4 things...
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 5/23/2010 10:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It isn't dumb at all. We all need positive self-talk and self-motivation. I hope you keep it up.
PS: I want pics of you guys and your place
Those are good things to tell yourself - you should add to it "I'm awesome" "people love me" "I'm funny" "I'm a great Mother" "I am blessed" That would make the list more complete...anyway thats what I think....cause I think you are pretty darn awesome! And I just read you post about "Boys are fun" I can't believe little Ryden :-) boys are a handful!
Two things. First, I don't think it's dumb at all. If you don't think it, you won't do it. Positive affirmations can make a HUGE difference. I have used them with the births of my children and in everyday life. Love them! So keep doing it! And second, as for scriptures, sometimes they really are confusing. I wonder sometimes how my parents seemed to know everything and I feel like I hardly know anything! But I recently started studying the Bible. That has been really hard. It's not as familiar to me as stories from the Book of Mormon and it's just harder. So my mom suggested I start reading it along with the gospel doctrine class study guide thing or order a companion study guide from online. I haven't done it yet, but I bet that would make such a difference! I might read a little less because I'm reading two things at once and don't always have as much time as I'd want to read. But I'd still be studying and that's what really matters. Anyway, just something to think about!!
Good for you Ash!! Its not dumb at all. I know it will help you to feel better. Love ya lots!
Post a Comment