Lets be honest I think Iam going to die this summer, it is already 113* yes you read that right, it is extremely hot and only going to get hotter..
So in order to cool town we are enjoying the swimming pool.. and the kids love it
But now we all have Tan lines, the kids look super cute all tan..
Let not forget last but not least we are drinking ALOT of water and eating ALOT of popcycles...







5 comments:
love the tan-line pic ;)
where is the pics of the kids swimming silly.. How is saige's hair doing with all the chlorine?
That is crazy! I would melt that is for sure. Glad you guys are beating the heat.
Sounds like a good time to me.
I'm with you...I would HATE the heat but love the Tan skin...I'm so pasty right now I had to wear nylons to church today - NYLONS!! How embarrasing. :-)
Post a Comment