5.10.2010

Mothers Day!!!

This weekend for mothers day we were able to go back HOME to UTAH, oh how I love Utah, I never really appreciated the beauty of this state until I moved away. Im so thankful for my 2 beautiful babies, because of them I am a mom, I hope and pray that I am being the best mom and that they know that I love them more then anything in this entire world, my life was wonderful before but now it is complete, being a mommy is the best thing in the whole world..
Iam so thankful for my mom, she is such and inspiration to me, she will give any one anything that they ever dreamed of, if she saw a stranger off the side of the road and needed shirt she would give them hers off of her back, she is always giving and caring and she doesnt expect anything in return, I have been blest with on of the best mothers out there..

My mother in law is pretty awesome as well, she has taken me under her wings as one of her own, Im thankful for the man that she has raised, for the love and support she gives us at all times.

my sisters are pretty awesome mothers as well, I look up to them all.. I hope every one had a wonderful mothers day and was spent with the ones you love.

1 comments:

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

Sweet Post! Mothers and Utah are both beautiful!!