Last Saterday Me and Ryden were in a car accident, Saige luckily was with my sister, a dude on a bullot bike going about 50mph came crashing threw my back window on the side where Ryden was, Ryden had about 200 pieces of glass all over his body, he had alot of lacerations all over him, but luckily he was okay, he got to ride in the ambulance which he did not like, I felt so bad. I pulled ligements in my shoulder and the bullots bike guy survived luckily he had a helmet on, he walked away with a few stitches in a couple of places. I have no idea if my car is totaled or not, its the waiting game.. I just thank my lucky starts and the man up stairs for sparing mine and Rydens life, we definatly had angels watching out for us.
7.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Scary!! I'm so glad everyone is okay! Hopefully you're car is okay and taken care of quickly!!
I could not believe it when we called and found out that you were late for Jen's thing because of this!! I am so glad that you and Ryden were ok! And I am glad I got to see you still. Love ya!!
Wow - that is insane! I'm glad you guys are okay. Scary...I almost t-boned a guy last Friday when he ran a red light. It scared the crap out of me so I can only imagine what you felt. Little Ryden was definantly being watched over.
Oh my goodness. What a horrible experience! You poor things! I am so glad to hear everybody got out alright.
Oh my goodness!!! I am so glad you guys are okay. I wish they would outlaw those stupid bikes.
OH MY! Seriously sister! I am thinking you should be done with car accidents! They are scary and I think you have had your share of way scary ones!
Glad you are ok!
I am glad you and your sweet boy are ok. How scary, I hate car accidents! I am still a worry wart from the one I was in from High School. We were t boned by a truck. That's what is the worst about it all. You can be the safest driver out there. But it's all the bad drivers out there I worry about!
Post a Comment