7.21.2010

~New Car ~

A few weeks after my car accident I was finally able to get me a new car, we picked up a nice Honda Pilot that im in love with, and I believe Zach loves it more then he loves me.. it fits our family perfectly and Im so happy with it, I picked it out all by myself because Zach was in vegas working, he flew home friday night and Saterday we signed the papers and drove away with our new baby.......


We also gave our 30 day notice to our apartment complex, Iam so excited to be able to come back to Utah, and Saige will be starting school a week after we get home, she is growing up soooo fast, it makes me so sad, but she is so excited for Kindergarten it is the cutest thing...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! You got what you wanted! So excited for you to be back in Utah too!

Chad and Bree Fowles said...

we LOVE LOVE LOVE ours congrats!