7.21.2010

~splash park~

I went to Utah for almost 3 weeks, It went by so fast, I was able to bring my niece back to Vegas with me, she had so much fun, she wanted her parents to move here..  we went to splash park, we went to lake mead, we went to the canyon, we went to the shark reef, we went swimming, we went to the bass pro shop, we had so much fun... here is a pic of the kids at the fun splash park by my house, they love going to the splash park... we miss our family so much so it was really nice to spend some time with my cute niece and then my sis and bro in law and baby niece came to vegas for a couple of days... I love it when family comes to visit..



Ryden looking at the girls, he is such a stud..


The girls, they had so much fun together

My sweet innocent baby, doesnt he look so precious... he never ever falls asleep on me.. he was so tired, so I held him for a long time..


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

There is something about a sleeping kid that just melts my heart! Cute cute Kids - - and Cool new car btw.

Anonymous said...

Love the car ;) And it looks like you had so much fun here and kept way busy. Love it!