10.19.2010

Journal Jar.

I went to enrichment the other week, first time I think in over a year, and it was about Journal Jars, we each got a journal with 164 pieces of paper, each paper has something on it that you can write about in your journals, what a great idea, so Im going to write down on here, since this is my journal and im starting tonight, so once a week for a year I will be writing about something new, im really excited about it...

Entry 1: describe your wedding dress, bridesmaide dresses.

I was the first kid out of my sisters to get married, so we had no idea what we were doing, but it did turn out beautiful, everything I ever imagined and more. so we went in Alyssa's bridal the very first store, and I saw this dress on a manican (sp) and fell in love, had it in my size and I tried it on and it was love at first sight seriously, it fit perfect, it was 2 pieces it had a top with a ton of diamonds and beading all over it you had to tie it up like a shoe in the back, and then the skirt  was so full and big, and it had a detachable bow, I looked and felt like a princess.

The bridesmaid dresses were a little hard to find, my colors were maroon and charcoal, luckily after searching and searching we found the perfect dresses, the maid of honor wore  maroon and the bridesmaids wore charcoal, they were empire waste and the tops around the busts had beads and then the dress just flowed, they had a shall to go around them, because they were spaghetti strapped and it was Feb 21st so kind of cold. all the girls looked beautiful.

I married the perfect guy for me, he is my hero and best friend, Im so thankful he is mine for eternity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did look so beautiful on your wedding day!