My baby boy turned 2 Sept 30th. it is always such a bittersweet day for me, I love/hate birthdays, I love them because it was the day my babies came to this earth and I hate them because they are growing up so dang fast. On their birthdays I want it to be the most special day ever for them, we shower them with love and gifts.. this year Zach was out of town working, so I took the kids to Thanksgiving Point farm, Ryden loved it, we stayed there for 1 1/2 hrs and you could easily walk through there in less then 30 min, Im glad he enjoyed it.
Rydens Stats:
26lbs
34 in I honestly believe he is taller at his 18 month he was 33 1/2 so I think they measured him wrong, oh well. he is a big boy and I cant get enough of him.
he is talking sooo soo much now, he says alot of words,
some of the words he says: Mine, k, binkie, juice, blankie, movie, bike. say(saige)
Here is some pictures of his special day..
10.03.2010
Ryden is TWO!!!
Posted by Ashlee Salisbury at 10/03/2010 08:58:00 AM
Labels: Birthday Boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
OH my! That is one cute little stinker!
You are such a good Mommy Ash!
looks like he had a great b-day!! And your cake turned out awesome/
He's to little to be 2! And I love the cake - what a cute idea.
He is so darling! Can't believe how grown up he looks. Your such a great mom to make birthdays so special.
Post a Comment